Monday, April 30, 2012

Hot or not?

Here is a new section of my blog! Here, I will comment at your favorite stars outfits form the red carpet or not! You can let your opinion here, or tell me what star's outfit you want me to comment! Here is our first post for may :)
O! At the end of the month we're going to have an top (this time with Taylor Swift, RiRi & Kristen Stewart) and who has the more thumbs up on month wins! We're going to make a tutorial with how to dress like.. (the person who wins!) (By the way, the "Hot or  not" section is one time per. week).
Have fun! :)
     I like her outift! Her dress it's nice, and the accesorys are a great choose in this case! Good job Taylor!
  Unfortunately, Rihanna didn't made a good choice this time! In this dress, she looks like a peacock. Sorry RiRi, but you're on the black list today! :( 
 OMG! Is that Kristen?! I love her in this outift! Even if her skin is similar to Snow White's skins :), she did an amazing job with this white outfit! Good job to you to Kristen! Keep it like this and you'll have only "Thumbs Up" at the end of the month!Who knows? Maybe you'll win! 

No comments:

Post a Comment