Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Find your own style!

1. What is the last film you saw?
a.) Step Up 3
b.) Friends with benefits
c.) Abduction
d.) Twilight- Breaking Dawn
e.) Horibble Bosses.

2. What shoes do you whear the most?
a.) Ballet shoes
b.)Boots
c.) Converse
d.)Adidas

How do you spend your time?
a.)Shopping
b.)At parties
c.) With my BFF
d.) With my gang or playing a sport
e.) At home, reading or playing with my housekeeping animal.

What kind of jeans do you use?
a.) Skinny
b.) Very colourful
c.) With holes
d.) Man style
e.) Large

Your favorite colors are...
a.) Black, grey and tacky ones
b.) Black, white, silver, yellow, blue
c.) White and colored
e.) White, blue, green, brown, orange

What kind of earrings do you like?
a.) I don't wear
b.) Big and gold
c.) Small with pearls or stones
d.) Long
e.) Colourd and from plastic

What kind of guy do you like?
a.) Taylor Launtner
b.) Robert Pattinson
c.) JB
d.) Ashton Kutcher
e.) Bruno Mars

What kind of hair do you like?
a.) High
b.) Waves
c.) Cool & short
d.) Long
e.) caught in the tail

U got some money from your parents. What you do with them?
a.) Economy
b.) I go at shopping
c.) I buy myself new sneakers
d). I buy tickets to a concert
e.) I go out with my friends.

Note: The answer will come imediatly. Note your answers in the comment bar, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment